EDoom: Port of Doom to Psion Series 7
EDoom is a port of Doom legacy for the Psion Series 7, which runs on
Psion's EPOC OS
Sound doesn't work, but apart from that it's fully functional (I think), running
at 640x400. I have no intention to work any further on the port but at least you can
enjoy what there is so far. Maybe some other brave soul will complete it
someday (long live open source!). I do not actively support EDoom, so please
don't bother sending bug reports.
- Latest version is 1.0. Instructions:
- Unzip edoom.zip file onto your Series 7 on either c: or d:, honoring the
directory structure (edoom.exe may be stored anywhere on the device).
- You need doom1.wad and doom3.wad, both need to be stored in the same directory
as edoom.exe. Doom3.wad can be found as part of the
doom legacy distribution. See the doom
legacy website for more info.
- Click on edoom.exe and enjoy the fun!
- Latest sources are released under
the GNU General Public License. The
same disclaimer as for EGnuBoy applies (about the cleanup).
EDoom splash screen
on the Series 7.